WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton school board approved the addition of an AP Computer Science course for Wilton High School during a meeting held Thursday, Feb. 6, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The full-year AP course will be offered to juniors and seniors for one credit, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
“The budget we passed is very lean, but is able to accomplish a great deal by redeploying current resources," Board of Education Chairman Bruce Likly told the Daily Voice. "For example: A new AP Computer Science course will be offered at Wilton High School, but will not require additional [teacher] headcount.”
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced