WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton school board approved the addition of an AP Computer Science course for Wilton High School during a meeting held Thursday, Feb. 6, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The full-year AP course will be offered to juniors and seniors for one credit, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
“The budget we passed is very lean, but is able to accomplish a great deal by redeploying current resources," Board of Education Chairman Bruce Likly told the Daily Voice. "For example: A new AP Computer Science course will be offered at Wilton High School, but will not require additional [teacher] headcount.”
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday