WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton school board approved the addition of an AP Computer Science course for Wilton High School during a meeting held Thursday, Feb. 6, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The full-year AP course will be offered to juniors and seniors for one credit, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
“The budget we passed is very lean, but is able to accomplish a great deal by redeploying current resources," Board of Education Chairman Bruce Likly told the Daily Voice. "For example: A new AP Computer Science course will be offered at Wilton High School, but will not require additional [teacher] headcount.”
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton