WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton school board approved the addition of an AP Computer Science course for Wilton High School during a meeting held Thursday, Feb. 6, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The full-year AP course will be offered to juniors and seniors for one credit, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
“The budget we passed is very lean, but is able to accomplish a great deal by redeploying current resources," Board of Education Chairman Bruce Likly told the Daily Voice. "For example: A new AP Computer Science course will be offered at Wilton High School, but will not require additional [teacher] headcount.”
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk