WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Historical Society is actively looking for area high school students to join its team of budding historians.
Students in grades 9 to 12 with an interest in history are encouraged to follow their passion while initiating and carrying through with original research and hands-on experience.
The group generally meets monthly, and refreshments are served.
All are welcome at the next meeting, Wednesday, April 23, at 3:15 p.m. at the Wilton Historical Society at 224 Danbury Road.
Any interested students can contact Katherine Demo at 203-762-7257 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, log on to wiltonhistorical.org.
- 1 Wilton High Senior Honored With Prestigious Presidential Scholar Award
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby