WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Historical Society is actively looking for area high school students to join its team of budding historians.
Students in grades 9 to 12 with an interest in history are encouraged to follow their passion while initiating and carrying through with original research and hands-on experience.
The group generally meets monthly, and refreshments are served.
All are welcome at the next meeting, Wednesday, April 23, at 3:15 p.m. at the Wilton Historical Society at 224 Danbury Road.
Any interested students can contact Katherine Demo at 203-762-7257 or via email at email@example.com.
For more information, log on to wiltonhistorical.org.
- 1 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up