WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Historical Society is actively looking for area high school students to join its team of budding historians.
Students in grades 9 to 12 with an interest in history are encouraged to follow their passion while initiating and carrying through with original research and hands-on experience.
The group generally meets monthly, and refreshments are served.
All are welcome at the next meeting, Wednesday, April 23, at 3:15 p.m. at the Wilton Historical Society at 224 Danbury Road.
Any interested students can contact Katherine Demo at 203-762-7257 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, log on to wiltonhistorical.org.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge