WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued