WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday