WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight