WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton