WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield