WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Wilton Police Department Promotes Woman To Detective In Historic First