WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Education approved salary increases for several administrators during a meeting in June, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ann Paul, the recently appointed assistant superintendent of special services, received the biggest pay bump, going from $161,007 to $185,000 per year, the Wilton Bulletin said.
In all, 23 administrators had pay raises approved, the Wilton Bulletin said.
The district's new Superintendent Kevin Smith is the top-paid school district employee, making $199,000 a year, the Bulletin said.
Read more about Ann Paul's new job here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night