WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Paul is the former director of special services in the Wilton school system and had served in that position for seven years.
As the demand for special services increases in the district, Paul will be responsible for reviewing programs and making them more adaptable to changing needs, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton