WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Paul is the former director of special services in the Wilton school system and had served in that position for seven years.
As the demand for special services increases in the district, Paul will be responsible for reviewing programs and making them more adaptable to changing needs, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website