WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Paul is the former director of special services in the Wilton school system and had served in that position for seven years.
As the demand for special services increases in the district, Paul will be responsible for reviewing programs and making them more adaptable to changing needs, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'