WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Paul is the former director of special services in the Wilton school system and had served in that position for seven years.
As the demand for special services increases in the district, Paul will be responsible for reviewing programs and making them more adaptable to changing needs, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer