WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Paul is the former director of special services in the Wilton school system and had served in that position for seven years.
As the demand for special services increases in the district, Paul will be responsible for reviewing programs and making them more adaptable to changing needs, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County