WILTON, Conn. — Worried about black ice on the roads, Wilton schools are opening on a two-hour delay Thursday morning.
Wilton and the rest of Fairfield County is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Residents are urged to use caution while driving and walking, as slippery conditions are possible.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'