WILTON, Conn. — Worried about black ice on the roads, Wilton schools are opening on a two-hour delay Thursday morning.
Wilton and the rest of Fairfield County is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Residents are urged to use caution while driving and walking, as slippery conditions are possible.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo