WILTON, Conn. — Worried about black ice on the roads, Wilton schools are opening on a two-hour delay Thursday morning.
Wilton and the rest of Fairfield County is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Residents are urged to use caution while driving and walking, as slippery conditions are possible.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 4 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury