WILTON, Conn. — Worried about black ice on the roads, Wilton schools are opening on a two-hour delay Thursday morning.
Wilton and the rest of Fairfield County is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Residents are urged to use caution while driving and walking, as slippery conditions are possible.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity