WILTON, Conn. — Worried about black ice on the roads, Wilton schools are opening on a two-hour delay Thursday morning.
Wilton and the rest of Fairfield County is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Residents are urged to use caution while driving and walking, as slippery conditions are possible.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard