WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools will be dismissed early on Tuesday due to the snowy weather.
Students at Wilton High School and Middlebrook School will dismiss at 10:30 a.m. Cider Mill School will release its students at 11:30 a.m. and Miller-Driscoll School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
All after school activities are also canceled.
Snowfall began early Tuesday morning and is expected to last most of the day.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow