WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools will be dismissed early on Tuesday due to the snowy weather.
Students at Wilton High School and Middlebrook School will dismiss at 10:30 a.m. Cider Mill School will release its students at 11:30 a.m. and Miller-Driscoll School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
All after school activities are also canceled.
Snowfall began early Tuesday morning and is expected to last most of the day.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer