WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools will be dismissed early on Tuesday due to the snowy weather.
Students at Wilton High School and Middlebrook School will dismiss at 10:30 a.m. Cider Mill School will release its students at 11:30 a.m. and Miller-Driscoll School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
All after school activities are also canceled.
Snowfall began early Tuesday morning and is expected to last most of the day.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton