WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools will be dismissed early on Tuesday due to the snowy weather.
Students at Wilton High School and Middlebrook School will dismiss at 10:30 a.m. Cider Mill School will release its students at 11:30 a.m. and Miller-Driscoll School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
All after school activities are also canceled.
Snowfall began early Tuesday morning and is expected to last most of the day.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo