WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools will be dismissed early on Tuesday due to the snowy weather.
Students at Wilton High School and Middlebrook School will dismiss at 10:30 a.m. Cider Mill School will release its students at 11:30 a.m. and Miller-Driscoll School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
All after school activities are also canceled.
Snowfall began early Tuesday morning and is expected to last most of the day.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield