WILTON, Conn. - Wilton’s Kaylin English earned a bachelor of arts degree in education and history at Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass.
Founded in 1947 by the Order of St. Augustine, Merrimack College is a private, selective college. It offers 40 undergraduate majors in liberal arts, science and engineering, business, and education and graduate programs in education, business, and engineering and part-time degree completion and certificate programs. Its 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students come from 20 states and 19 countries to form an engaged community of thinkers, learners and achievers integrated in an academic culture of excellence, diversity and stature. The recent implementation of the College's ten-year strategic plan, The Agenda for Distinction, has led to renewed energy and sense of community, combined with growth of our faculty, and student body.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton