WILTON, Conn. - Wilton’s Kaylin English earned a bachelor of arts degree in education and history at Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass.
Founded in 1947 by the Order of St. Augustine, Merrimack College is a private, selective college. It offers 40 undergraduate majors in liberal arts, science and engineering, business, and education and graduate programs in education, business, and engineering and part-time degree completion and certificate programs. Its 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students come from 20 states and 19 countries to form an engaged community of thinkers, learners and achievers integrated in an academic culture of excellence, diversity and stature. The recent implementation of the College's ten-year strategic plan, The Agenda for Distinction, has led to renewed energy and sense of community, combined with growth of our faculty, and student body.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm