WILTON, Conn. - Wilton’s Kaylin English earned a bachelor of arts degree in education and history at Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass.
Founded in 1947 by the Order of St. Augustine, Merrimack College is a private, selective college. It offers 40 undergraduate majors in liberal arts, science and engineering, business, and education and graduate programs in education, business, and engineering and part-time degree completion and certificate programs. Its 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students come from 20 states and 19 countries to form an engaged community of thinkers, learners and achievers integrated in an academic culture of excellence, diversity and stature. The recent implementation of the College's ten-year strategic plan, The Agenda for Distinction, has led to renewed energy and sense of community, combined with growth of our faculty, and student body.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton