WILTON, Conn. -- Several Wilton students recently received academic honors from their respective colleges and universities.
- Three Wilton students earned Dean's List recognition at Western Connecticut State University for the fall 2013 semester. The students are Kathryn O'Byrne, Samantha Andronaco and Paige Salvato.
- Wilton's Mark Meiselbach made the Dean's List at Tufts University. Dean's List honors at Tufts University require a semester grade point average of 3.4 or greater.
- Ryan Reuther, of Wilton, received Faculty Honors at Trinity College. To earn Faculty Honors, a student must achieve a semester grade point average of at least a 3.667 with no individual letter grade below B-.
- Seven Wilton students made the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Dean's List for the fall semester. The students are James Damon, Jonathan Haase, Ian Halter, Mohsin Jawed, of Wilton, Alison Lanzi, Andrew Sudano and Travis Taylor.
- Wilton's Madison Snyder is participating in St. Lawrence University's Study Abroad Program for the spring 2014 semester. Snyder, a member of the class of 2015 at St. Lawrence, is studying in Austria.
- Four Wilton students were named to the Dean's List at the University of Delaware. The students are Christina Conte, Matthew Dec, Megan Fitzgerald and Kailey Troller.
- Three Wilton students earned second honors on the Clark University Dean's List. The students are Katherine A. Kinley, Anthony J. O'Mahoney and Lily R. Spitz.
- Fairfield University named 10 Wilton students to the Dean's List for the fall semester. The students are Angela Breene, Eric Connolly, Cathryn Duemmler, Eric English, Danielle Flom, Meghan Fries, Jillian Lucia,
- Charlotte Pecquex, Carol Schuler and Rebecca Williams.
- Two Wilton students were named to the University of New Haven Dean's List. The students are Michael Ducey and Melanie Miscioscia.
- Skye Riss, of Wilton, was named to the University of Hartford Dean's List.
- Wilton's Melissa Hersch was named to the Dean's List at Ithaca College's School of Health Sciences and Human Performance for the fall semester. Hersch is a freshman clinical health studies major.
- Three Wilton students were named to the dean's list at Quinnipiac University for the fall 2013 semester. The students are Michael Beck, Kate Kosior and Mackenzie Miska.
- Mallory Piedmont, of Wilton, was named to the Dean's List at Salve Regina University. Piedmont is a senior majoring in marketing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.