WILTON, Conn. -- Several Wilton students have made the Deans Lists for the fall semester at their colleges and universities.
Merrimack College announced that Kaylin English of Wilton and Ryan Rauccio of Wilton made the Dean's List Status for Fall 2013. To achieve Deans List status, a student must earn a 3.25 GPA.
Paul Smith's College named Wilton's Kyle Schmidt to the Deans List. Schmidt majors in baking and pastry arts. Schmidt was also named an Adirondack Scholar, having achieved a cumulative average of at least 3.8. Robert Keelips of Wilton, was also named to the Deans List at Paul Smith's College.
Lauren Conte made the Deans List at the College of New Jersey. Conte is a sophomore majoring in open opt arts & communication. To achieve this honor, a student must carry 12 or more credits that semester and have a 3.5 grade point average or above.
University of Rhode Island named several Wilton students to its Deans List: Carly Vissicchio, Heather Morin, Amanda Sakamoto, Danny Schott, Katherine Legan and Brynne Fiorita. To be included on the Deans List, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.3 quality point average.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News