WILTON, Conn. - The following students from Wilton have earned honor roll status for the recently ended winter term at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Va.:
• Malcolm Keers of Wilton
• Meaghan Latella of Wilton
Washington and Lee University, the nation's ninth oldest institution of higher education, is among the nation's premier liberal arts colleges and universities. Washington and Lee University provides a liberal arts education that develops students' capacity to think freely, critically, and humanely and to conduct themselves with honor, integrity and civility.
Graduates are prepared for lifelong learning, personal achievement, responsible leadership, service to others and engaged citizenship in a global and diverse society.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News