WILTON, Conn. - The following students from Wilton have earned honor roll status for the recently ended winter term at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Va.:
• Malcolm Keers of Wilton
• Meaghan Latella of Wilton
Washington and Lee University, the nation's ninth oldest institution of higher education, is among the nation's premier liberal arts colleges and universities. Washington and Lee University provides a liberal arts education that develops students' capacity to think freely, critically, and humanely and to conduct themselves with honor, integrity and civility.
Graduates are prepared for lifelong learning, personal achievement, responsible leadership, service to others and engaged citizenship in a global and diverse society.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller