WILTON, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Wilton residents:
• Kelsey Jensen Healy, BS in business administration in management
• Terrence Stephen Reedy, BS in business administration in finance
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton