WILTON, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Wilton residents:
• Kelsey Jensen Healy, BS in business administration in management
• Terrence Stephen Reedy, BS in business administration in finance
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton