WILTON, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Wilton residents:
• Kelsey Jensen Healy, BS in business administration in management
• Terrence Stephen Reedy, BS in business administration in finance
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk