WILTON, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Wilton residents:
• Kelsey Jensen Healy, BS in business administration in management
• Terrence Stephen Reedy, BS in business administration in finance
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 3 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton