WILTON, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Wilton residents:
• Kelsey Jensen Healy, BS in business administration in management
• Terrence Stephen Reedy, BS in business administration in finance
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced