WILTON, Conn. - The following Wilton students were named to the Dean's List at Clemson University in Clemson, S.C., for the spring semester:
• Taylor Marie Elmasry, who is majoring in industrial engineering
• Anne C. Giordano, who is an undeclared major in the College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities
To be named to the Dean's List, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.50 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale.
Ranked No. 21 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science- and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success. Clemson is an inclusive, student-centered community characterized by high academic standards, a culture of collaboration, school spirit, and a competitive drive to excel.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 3 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton