WILTON, Conn. — With 8 to 12 inches of snow in the forecast, the Montessori School in Wilton will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, the school announced.
All Wilton public school students were already scheduled to have off on Thursday due to a staff development day.
The storm is expected to begin overnight and continue all day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. A Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County will be in effect from midnight through 6 a.m. Friday.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts