WILTON, Conn. — With 8 to 12 inches of snow in the forecast, the Montessori School in Wilton will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, the school announced.
All Wilton public school students were already scheduled to have off on Thursday due to a staff development day.
The storm is expected to begin overnight and continue all day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. A Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County will be in effect from midnight through 6 a.m. Friday.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard