WILTON, Conn. — With 8 to 12 inches of snow in the forecast, the Montessori School in Wilton will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, the school announced.
All Wilton public school students were already scheduled to have off on Thursday due to a staff development day.
The storm is expected to begin overnight and continue all day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. A Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County will be in effect from midnight through 6 a.m. Friday.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Police Department Promotes Woman To Detective In Historic First