WILTON, Conn. — With 8 to 12 inches of snow in the forecast, the Montessori School in Wilton will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, the school announced.
All Wilton public school students were already scheduled to have off on Thursday due to a staff development day.
The storm is expected to begin overnight and continue all day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. A Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County will be in effect from midnight through 6 a.m. Friday.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night