WILTON, Conn. — With 8 to 12 inches of snow in the forecast, the Montessori School in Wilton will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, the school announced.
All Wilton public school students were already scheduled to have off on Thursday due to a staff development day.
The storm is expected to begin overnight and continue all day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. A Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County will be in effect from midnight through 6 a.m. Friday.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted