FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Hurricane Sandy continued to wreak havoc on the high school sports season as Fairfield County football games have been postponed again, according to a press release.
Week Eight games now will be played Friday and Saturday of this week. Those games originally had been moved to Thursday.
Week Nine games have been pushed off again as well. Those games are now scheduled for Nov. 16-17.
The re-scheduling now puts the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference championship game in jeopardy due to scheduling conflicts. The league may have to declare co-champions if a replacement date cannot be chosen.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield