FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The high school football season comes down to one last week of games as Fairfield County rivals prepare to face off Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day.
Eric Gendron and Kevin Jones break down the big story lines to follow Wednesday and Thursday in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Ridgefield and Trinity Catholic are clinging to state playoff hopes, St. Joseph is a win away from capping a fantastic turnaround season and Staples and Greenwich are set to do battle once again to determine the conference champion.
Check out the video for all that and more to get your fill of football before you eat Thanksgiving dinner.
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms