FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Only two teams from the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference remain in the football state tournament after this week's games: Staples of Westport and New Canaan.
The Wreckers and the Rams were the only teams to survive the quarterfinals after Greenwich, Trinity Catholic and St. Joseph all were sent packing. Kevin and Eric break down Staples' and New Canaan's chances of moving on to the finals and much more in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan