The area has no shortage of players going dancing for March Madness.
Here are standouts from Fairfield County to watch for in the NCAA Division I men's basketball tournament and when you can see their first-round games.
- Aaron Wheeler of Stamford: Purdue, freshman forward. Purdue hasn't made a Final Four since 1980. March 16 vs. CSUF 12:40 p.m.
- Paschal Chukwu of Westport: Syracuse, junior center. Was named to the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar watch list recognizing the nation's best center in NCAA Division I basketball in 2016. March 14 vs. Arizona State 9:10 p.m.
- Ray Featherston of Norwalk: Syracuse, sophomore guard. Featherston was the host brother of Chukwu (above) when they both attended Fairfield Prep. He was a walk-on in 2016. See above.
- Jordan Sechan of New Canaan: Bucknell, freshman guard. Back in the bracket for the second-straight season, the Bison are 25-9 overall. March 16 vs. Michigan State 7:10 p.m.
- Schadrac Casimir of Stamford: Iona, junior guard. Played in 34 of 35 games his sophomore year, starting in eight. March 15 vs. Duke 2:45 p.m.
- Arkel Lamar of Bridgeport: UMBC, sophomore guard/forward. Was named America East Rookie of the Week Nov. 21, 2016. March 16 vs. Virginia 9:20 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.