WILTON, Conn. -- More than 400 swimmers from seven youth group teams competed at the recent Wilton Y Wahoos Summer Invitational.
The Wahoos performed extremely well with over 40 new age group time cuts achieved and five new cuts for the YMCA National Long Course Championship meet in Indianapolis from July 28 to Aug. 1.
Jake Kealy, of Wilton, and Noah Cheruk, of Stamford, achieved two of those times and will be attending the national meet for the first time.
For the complete report from the meet, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (wilton_wahoos_6.25.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday