WILTON, Conn. -- More than 400 swimmers from seven youth group teams competed at the recent Wilton Y Wahoos Summer Invitational.
The Wahoos performed extremely well with over 40 new age group time cuts achieved and five new cuts for the YMCA National Long Course Championship meet in Indianapolis from July 28 to Aug. 1.
Jake Kealy, of Wilton, and Noah Cheruk, of Stamford, achieved two of those times and will be attending the national meet for the first time.
For the complete report from the meet, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (wilton_wahoos_6.25.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton
- 5 Warmer Temps Bring Threat Of Storms For Wilton