WILTON, Conn. -- More than 400 swimmers from seven youth group teams competed at the recent Wilton Y Wahoos Summer Invitational.
The Wahoos performed extremely well with over 40 new age group time cuts achieved and five new cuts for the YMCA National Long Course Championship meet in Indianapolis from July 28 to Aug. 1.
Jake Kealy, of Wilton, and Noah Cheruk, of Stamford, achieved two of those times and will be attending the national meet for the first time.
For the complete report from the meet, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (wilton_wahoos_6.25.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Employees In Driver's Seat In Improving Economy, Says Wilton Search Firm
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Wilton For Saturday
- 5 Wilton Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday