WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Little League is facing an embarrassing situation over a video gone viral featuring a Wilton coach as its shouting star.
The coach is seen on the 33-second video arguing with an umpire during a game in Oxford. The umpire elects to end the game. The coach yells at the umpire after the official declares the game a forfeit.
“You touched me. You stuck your finger in my chest and said I bumped you? You’re insane! Dude, you’re insane!” the coach says.
The umpire says he’s ending the game because “I’m not going to have this harassment.”
It is unclear what prompted the heated discussion. Calls and emails to Wilton Little League officials on Thursday afternoon went unanswered.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning