WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Little League is facing an embarrassing situation over a video gone viral featuring a Wilton coach as its shouting star.
The coach is seen on the 33-second video arguing with an umpire during a game in Oxford. The umpire elects to end the game. The coach yells at the umpire after the official declares the game a forfeit.
“You touched me. You stuck your finger in my chest and said I bumped you? You’re insane! Dude, you’re insane!” the coach says.
The umpire says he’s ending the game because “I’m not going to have this harassment.”
It is unclear what prompted the heated discussion. Calls and emails to Wilton Little League officials on Thursday afternoon went unanswered.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield