WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Little League is facing an embarrassing situation over a video gone viral featuring a Wilton coach as its shouting star.
The coach is seen on the 33-second video arguing with an umpire during a game in Oxford. The umpire elects to end the game. The coach yells at the umpire after the official declares the game a forfeit.
“You touched me. You stuck your finger in my chest and said I bumped you? You’re insane! Dude, you’re insane!” the coach says.
The umpire says he’s ending the game because “I’m not going to have this harassment.”
It is unclear what prompted the heated discussion. Calls and emails to Wilton Little League officials on Thursday afternoon went unanswered.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead