WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Little League is facing an embarrassing situation over a video gone viral featuring a Wilton coach as its shouting star.
The coach is seen on the 33-second video arguing with an umpire during a game in Oxford. The umpire elects to end the game. The coach yells at the umpire after the official declares the game a forfeit.
“You touched me. You stuck your finger in my chest and said I bumped you? You’re insane! Dude, you’re insane!” the coach says.
The umpire says he’s ending the game because “I’m not going to have this harassment.”
It is unclear what prompted the heated discussion. Calls and emails to Wilton Little League officials on Thursday afternoon went unanswered.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight