FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Field hockey players from Greenwich, Wilton and Darien earned berths on the National Field Hockey Coaches Association All-American teams.
Greenwich Academy senior Emilia Tapsall was named a first-team All-American. Her teammate, Pam Schulman, was named to the second team along with Wilton’s Madison Hendry. Darien’s Kat Huber was named to the third team.
Tapsall and Schulman were part of a Greenwich Academy team that went 19-2 and won the New England Private School Athletic Conference Class A championship. Hendry and Wilton won their second straight Class M championship, while Huber’s Darien team won the Class L title. Tapsall was named to the second team last year.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield