WILTON, Conn. – Wilton gymnast Jessica Olin won the all-around and all four individual events at the Level U.S.A. Gymnastics Connecticut state championships last weekend.
Olin, who competes for Stamford-based Arena Gymnastics, won the vault (9.6), bars (9.55), balance beam (9.675) and floor exercise (9.425).
The meet was held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton