WILTON, Conn. – Wilton gymnast Jessica Olin won the all-around and all four individual events at the Level U.S.A. Gymnastics Connecticut state championships last weekend.
Olin, who competes for Stamford-based Arena Gymnastics, won the vault (9.6), bars (9.55), balance beam (9.675) and floor exercise (9.425).
The meet was held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News