WILTON, Conn. – Wilton gymnast Jessica Olin won the all-around and all four individual events at the Level U.S.A. Gymnastics Connecticut state championships last weekend.
Olin, who competes for Stamford-based Arena Gymnastics, won the vault (9.6), bars (9.55), balance beam (9.675) and floor exercise (9.425).
The meet was held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday