WILTON, Conn. – Wilton gymnast Jessica Olin won the all-around and all four individual events at the Level U.S.A. Gymnastics Connecticut state championships last weekend.
Olin, who competes for Stamford-based Arena Gymnastics, won the vault (9.6), bars (9.55), balance beam (9.675) and floor exercise (9.425).
The meet was held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield