WILTON, Conn. – Wilton gymnast Jessica Olin won the all-around and all four individual events at the Level U.S.A. Gymnastics Connecticut state championships last weekend.
Olin, who competes for Stamford-based Arena Gymnastics, won the vault (9.6), bars (9.55), balance beam (9.675) and floor exercise (9.425).
The meet was held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Wilton Police Assist In Arrest Of Bar Owner Accused Of Serving Minors
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million