WILTON, Conn. – Wilton’s Samantha Newman, a seventh-grader at Middlebrook Middle School, will compete for Team Image in the upcoming U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Plymouth, Mich.
Newman competes for Team Image’s Juvenile team, which trains at rinks in Westchester County. The skaters are ages 10 to 12. The team finished fifth at the recent Eastern championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
The national championships include the Top 12 Juvenile teams in the United States.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says