WILTON, Conn. – Wilton’s Samantha Newman, a seventh-grader at Middlebrook Middle School, will compete for Team Image in the upcoming U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Plymouth, Mich.
Newman competes for Team Image’s Juvenile team, which trains at rinks in Westchester County. The skaters are ages 10 to 12. The team finished fifth at the recent Eastern championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
The national championships include the Top 12 Juvenile teams in the United States.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced