WILTON, Conn. – Wilton’s Samantha Newman, a seventh-grader at Middlebrook Middle School, will compete for Team Image in the upcoming U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Plymouth, Mich.
Newman competes for Team Image’s Juvenile team, which trains at rinks in Westchester County. The skaters are ages 10 to 12. The team finished fifth at the recent Eastern championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
The national championships include the Top 12 Juvenile teams in the United States.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'