WILTON, Conn. – Wilton’s Samantha Newman, a seventh-grader at Middlebrook Middle School, will compete for Team Image in the upcoming U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Plymouth, Mich.
Newman competes for Team Image’s Juvenile team, which trains at rinks in Westchester County. The skaters are ages 10 to 12. The team finished fifth at the recent Eastern championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
The national championships include the Top 12 Juvenile teams in the United States.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday