WILTON, Conn. – Wilton’s Samantha Newman, a seventh-grader at Middlebrook Middle School, will compete for Team Image in the upcoming U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Plymouth, Mich.
Newman competes for Team Image’s Juvenile team, which trains at rinks in Westchester County. The skaters are ages 10 to 12. The team finished fifth at the recent Eastern championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
The national championships include the Top 12 Juvenile teams in the United States.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News