WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Y Wahoos swim team broke six state records and crowned two national champions at last week's YMCA Short Course National Swimming Championship at the Greensboro Aquatic Center in North Carolina.
The Wahoo men's team led the way, finishing first with a score of 389, while the women came in 12th place. Combined the team came in fifth place.
Max Dolan won the men's 400 individual medley, and Ian Rainey of Westport won the men's 500 freestyle. Both boys were on the men's 800 freestyle, with Tommy Kealy and Stephen Holmquis,t that finished second.
For the complete report provided by the Wahoos, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (wahoos_report_4.8.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website