WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Y Wahoos swim team broke six state records and crowned two national champions at last week's YMCA Short Course National Swimming Championship at the Greensboro Aquatic Center in North Carolina.
The Wahoo men's team led the way, finishing first with a score of 389, while the women came in 12th place. Combined the team came in fifth place.
Max Dolan won the men's 400 individual medley, and Ian Rainey of Westport won the men's 500 freestyle. Both boys were on the men's 800 freestyle, with Tommy Kealy and Stephen Holmquis,t that finished second.
For the complete report provided by the Wahoos, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (wahoos_report_4.8.14.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow