WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Angelica Pasakiolis, 27, of Wilton was arrested after slamming into a utility pole with her 3-year-old and 1-year-old children in the vehicle.
- Connecticut is home to nine billionaires on the 2014 Forbes 400 list , and seven of those rich men reside in Greenwich.
- Metro-North presented a $32 billion spending plan recently to the MTA Board that included continuing plans to move New Haven Line trains from Grand Central Terminal to Penn Station.
- The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed a diagnosis of the Ebola virus and has issued a list of important facts to keep residents of Fairfield County and beyond safe.
- Wilton voters approved a $50 million construction and renovation project for Miller-Driscoll School -- but only by a narrow 27-vote margin -- in a referendum vote.
- A 16-person commission of educators assembled by Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy after the Sandy Hook tragedy is calling for more government oversight on home schooling.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.