WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Pamela Buxton Cole of Wilton and worked with Realty Seven in Wilton for nine years died at the age of 50.
- After years of planning in an effort to make natural gas more available in town, pipeline construction work is scheduled to begin in the Wilton village and school areas.
- The Ridgefield woman whose 15-month-old son died after her husband forgot him in a hot car said she has forgiven her spouse .
- Madonna Badger, 50, who lost her parents and three daughters in a Christmas Day fire in Stamford in 2011, married her longtime friend Bill Duke.
- Wilton Public Schools has appointed Ann Paul to be the district's first assistant superintendent of special services.
- Joseph T. Morris, 51, of Fort Lauderdale, the founder of a Wilton company that developed business opportunities in Iraq was indicted on charges related to defrauding investors and co-founders of the company.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.