WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Fireworks show will result in altered traffic patterns on Tuesday evening.
Beginning at 6 p.m.:
- Route 7 between Pimpewaug Road and Cannon Road will be one lane. Non-fireworks vehicle traffic will be detoured.
School Road will be closed to general vehicle traffic from Route 7 to the Middlebrook School. Catalpa Road will be the only access point into the area from Route 7.
Same day parking begins at 4 p.m. for $20 at the following locations:
- HS North parking lots
- 372 Danbury Rd Office Building
- Allens Meadow (If needed)
At the conclusion of fireworks the following traffic pattern will be in effect:
- Vehicles exiting School Road will travel south on Route 7.
- Vehicles exiting Kristine Lilly Way (N/B) will be directed to exit at the Wilton High School Main Entrance and travel north on Route 7.
- Catalpa Road at Kristine Lilly Way leading to Route 7 will be closed to traffic.
- Vehicles exiting WHS Drive will only be allowed to exit north on Route 7.
- Vehicles exiting Cider Mill School and Middlebrook School will be directed west on School Rd toward Route 33.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.