WILTON, Conn. — Two shops in Wilton Center closed for good Friday. Here's a look at this and other top stories from this week.
- After six years in business, Krik-It, a children’s clothing store, and Une Minette, a women’s clothing shop, closed their doors permanently Friday . The shops were next door neighbors in the Wilton River Park plaza.
- Two men accused of stealing approximately $360 worth of items from the Wilton Stop & Shop were arrested and charged following a police pursuit , police announced Tuesday.
- The Wilton Family YMCA is offering four new teen clubs as part of its fall and winter program sessions.
- Interstate 95 in Fairfield County was named as one of the 10 most dangerous roads in America by Popular Mechanics magazine.
- After an exciting win Friday in the Little League World Series, the Westport 12U All Stars advanced to the U.S. championship game Saturday, in which it lost to Chula Vista, Calif.
- Connecticut will see another effect of the Affordable Care Act this October, when the state's healthcare exchange, Access Health CT , goes live.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.