WILTON, Conn. A three-bedroom Cape Cod style home was one of two homes sold for over $1 million. Here is a list of the houses sold in Wilton from May 11-17 as reported by the Town Clerk:
- Jean Drozdowski, James Goldcamp and Barbara Schoonover sold the house at 17 Lambert Common to Alexander Linae Puccio Argento for $421,500.
- Janis Harris and Robert Rosenfeld sold the house at 32 Marvin Ridge Place to Brett and Claudia Coltman for $1,105,000.
- Patricia Longo sold the house at 444 Thayer Pond to Christopher and Sarah Kaiser for $655,000.
- Edith Szati sold the house at 306 Danbury Road to Sandra and William Hogan for $700,000.
- Peggy Murphy sold the house at 189 Deer Run Road to Hallie and Michael Demasi for $600,000.
- Jeffery, Kerri Ann and Matthew Rees sold the house at 43 Own Home Avenue to Sara Miller for $215,000.
- Trofa Enterprises LLC sold the house at 4 Dogwood Lane to Annette and Curt Sang for $1,460,000.
- Robert and Sheree Loud sold the house at 60 Little Brook Road to ING Bank FSB for No Consideration Paid.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.