RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened the doors on a new burger joint in town that he has dubbed Prime Burger, according to Connecticut Magazine.
Opened this month at 449 Main St., Prime Burger offers "simple" burgers made from beef, turkey and salmon ground fresh at the restaurant. Fries are also made in-house and several different sodas and shakes are also on the menu.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow