RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened the doors on a new burger joint in town that he has dubbed Prime Burger, according to Connecticut Magazine.
Opened this month at 449 Main St., Prime Burger offers "simple" burgers made from beef, turkey and salmon ground fresh at the restaurant. Fries are also made in-house and several different sodas and shakes are also on the menu.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton