RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened the doors on a new burger joint in town that he has dubbed Prime Burger, according to Connecticut Magazine.
Opened this month at 449 Main St., Prime Burger offers "simple" burgers made from beef, turkey and salmon ground fresh at the restaurant. Fries are also made in-house and several different sodas and shakes are also on the menu.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo