RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened the doors on a new burger joint in town that he has dubbed Prime Burger, according to Connecticut Magazine.
Opened this month at 449 Main St., Prime Burger offers "simple" burgers made from beef, turkey and salmon ground fresh at the restaurant. Fries are also made in-house and several different sodas and shakes are also on the menu.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 4 Beware Of Deep Refreeze, Ice Through Morning In Wilton
- 5 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk