RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Monkees lead singer, actor, television director, radio personality, and Broadway star Micky Dolenz will take the stage at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, Aug. 1, at 8 p.m.
Dolenz will perform such Monkees hits as “Last Train to Clarksville,” “I’m a Believer” and “Daydream Believer,” among many others.
Tickets for the show are $60. Call or visit the box office at 203-438-5795, or order tickets online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight