RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Monkees lead singer, actor, television director, radio personality, and Broadway star Micky Dolenz will take the stage at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, Aug. 1, at 8 p.m.
Dolenz will perform such Monkees hits as “Last Train to Clarksville,” “I’m a Believer” and “Daydream Believer,” among many others.
Tickets for the show are $60. Call or visit the box office at 203-438-5795, or order tickets online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website