RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Monkees lead singer, actor, television director, radio personality, and Broadway star Micky Dolenz will take the stage at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, Aug. 1, at 8 p.m.
Dolenz will perform such Monkees hits as “Last Train to Clarksville,” “I’m a Believer” and “Daydream Believer,” among many others.
Tickets for the show are $60. Call or visit the box office at 203-438-5795, or order tickets online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Wilton This Weekend