RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Monkees lead singer, actor, television director, radio personality, and Broadway star Micky Dolenz will take the stage at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, Aug. 1, at 8 p.m.
Dolenz will perform such Monkees hits as “Last Train to Clarksville,” “I’m a Believer” and “Daydream Believer,” among many others.
Tickets for the show are $60. Call or visit the box office at 203-438-5795, or order tickets online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo