RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse is set to host special performances featuring "Pinocchio" and the "Berenstain Bears."
The Ridgefield Playhouse will present "Pinocchio" at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22. Kids are encouraged to read the book, see the play and have the actors sign the book. The "Berenstain Bears Live in Family Matters" opens at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, March 8. The events are part of the Pepsi Children's Series.
Before seeing "Pinocchio" on stage, children can read the book at the Ridgefield Library.
"After the performance, the actors will be on hand to sign the children’s purchased books," representatives said. "Pinocchio" is underwritten by Wooster School of Danbury and sponsored by Books on the Common with support from Ridgefield Library with media sponsor 98Q. As part of the Playhouse’s ongoing outreach program where free tickets are offered to other non-profits, The Union Savings Bank “Arts for Everyone” recipient is Danbury Grass Roots Tennis.
Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for children. Call the box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website for more information.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst