WESTPORT, Conn. -- Two authors are set to host a program for parents on raising teens on Wednesday, Feb. 26, at the Conservative Synagogue in Westport.
Authors Logan Levkoff and Dr. Jennifer Wider will visit The Conservative Synagogue in Westport to lead a program for parents “Five Things You Need to Speak with your Tween/Teen about Now" at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26.
The authors are nationally recognized health and sexuality experts. The two recently wrote the book “Got Teens? The Doctor Moms Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities.”
"The authors combined their psychological and medical knowledge with their own experiences as moms to offer parents guidance on how to speak with their sons and daughters about the issues they face," a press release said.
The Conservative Synagogue is located at 30 Hillspoint Road in Westport. The cost is $15 online or $20 at the door. Online reservations can be made at the event webpage.
- 1 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 2 Wilton High School Ranked Seventh-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Wilton; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Wilton