WESTPORT, Conn. -- Two authors are set to host a program for parents on raising teens on Wednesday, Feb. 26, at the Conservative Synagogue in Westport.
Authors Logan Levkoff and Dr. Jennifer Wider will visit The Conservative Synagogue in Westport to lead a program for parents “Five Things You Need to Speak with your Tween/Teen about Now" at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26.
The authors are nationally recognized health and sexuality experts. The two recently wrote the book “Got Teens? The Doctor Moms Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities.”
"The authors combined their psychological and medical knowledge with their own experiences as moms to offer parents guidance on how to speak with their sons and daughters about the issues they face," a press release said.
The Conservative Synagogue is located at 30 Hillspoint Road in Westport. The cost is $15 online or $20 at the door. Online reservations can be made at the event webpage.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight