NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Actress Julianne Moore was happy to pose in New Canaan’s legendary Glass House for the October issue of InStyle magazine because she’s “really into architecture and interior design,” the glossy wrote.
The photo shoot reportedly marked Moore’s second time in the Glass House, having attended a dinner there with the home’s architect Philip Johnson, who died in 2005. The theme of the shoot and Moore’s makeup were inspired by the modern and clean look of the Glass House, completed in 1949, and its surroundings, the magazine said.
The October issue of InStyle is currently on newsstands. To read the magazine’s write-up and to see some stills of Moore from the photo shoot, click here.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'