NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Actress Julianne Moore was happy to pose in New Canaan’s legendary Glass House for the October issue of InStyle magazine because she’s “really into architecture and interior design,” the glossy wrote.
The photo shoot reportedly marked Moore’s second time in the Glass House, having attended a dinner there with the home’s architect Philip Johnson, who died in 2005. The theme of the shoot and Moore’s makeup were inspired by the modern and clean look of the Glass House, completed in 1949, and its surroundings, the magazine said.
The October issue of InStyle is currently on newsstands. To read the magazine’s write-up and to see some stills of Moore from the photo shoot, click here.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield