WILTON, Conn. -- Prize-winning author Maggie Shipstead, whose debut novel was "Seating Arrangements," will discuss her latest endeavor, "Astonish Me," at the Wilton Library on Thursday, May 1, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Shipstead takes the reader inside the passionate and political world of ballet. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Wallace Stegner Fellow at Stanford.
Registration is highly recommended. Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road. Call 762-3950 or visit www.wiltonlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton