WILTON, Conn. -- Prize-winning author Maggie Shipstead, whose debut novel was "Seating Arrangements," will discuss her latest endeavor, "Astonish Me," at the Wilton Library on Thursday, May 1, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Shipstead takes the reader inside the passionate and political world of ballet. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Wallace Stegner Fellow at Stanford.
Registration is highly recommended. Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road. Call 762-3950 or visit www.wiltonlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News