WILTON, Conn. -- Prize-winning author Maggie Shipstead, whose debut novel was "Seating Arrangements," will discuss her latest endeavor, "Astonish Me," at the Wilton Library on Thursday, May 1, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Shipstead takes the reader inside the passionate and political world of ballet. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Wallace Stegner Fellow at Stanford.
Registration is highly recommended. Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road. Call 762-3950 or visit www.wiltonlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford