WILTON, Conn. -- Prize-winning author Maggie Shipstead, whose debut novel was "Seating Arrangements," will discuss her latest endeavor, "Astonish Me," at the Wilton Library on Thursday, May 1, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Shipstead takes the reader inside the passionate and political world of ballet. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Wallace Stegner Fellow at Stanford.
Registration is highly recommended. Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road. Call 762-3950 or visit www.wiltonlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton