WILTON, Conn. -- Prize-winning author Maggie Shipstead, whose debut novel was "Seating Arrangements," will discuss her latest endeavor, "Astonish Me," at the Wilton Library on Thursday, May 1, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Shipstead takes the reader inside the passionate and political world of ballet. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Wallace Stegner Fellow at Stanford.
Registration is highly recommended. Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road. Call 762-3950 or visit www.wiltonlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity