WESTPORT, Conn. – Music on the Hill in Westport is still welcoming local singers to be a part of the Summer Chorus for Mendelssohn’s “Elijah.”
Music on the Hill Artistic Director Ellen Dickinson, founding director of the Summer Chorus, is conducting the show.
Rehearsals continue to be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Weston Library, located at 56 Norfield Road.
The performance of "Elijah" is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 31, at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 36 New Canaan Road, Wilton.
To register in advance, email Dickinson at email@example.com or call 203-536-2601. Suggested minimum contribution is $40.
Music on the Hill is a nonprofit organization that provides encourages musical education and performance. Music on the Hill groups perform seven to nine concerts each year, in Wilton, Weston and Westport.
For more information about Music on the Hill and its 2014 season, visit its website here.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI