WESTPORT, Conn. – Music on the Hill in Westport is still welcoming local singers to be a part of the Summer Chorus for Mendelssohn’s “Elijah.”
Music on the Hill Artistic Director Ellen Dickinson, founding director of the Summer Chorus, is conducting the show.
Rehearsals continue to be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Weston Library, located at 56 Norfield Road.
The performance of "Elijah" is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 31, at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 36 New Canaan Road, Wilton.
To register in advance, email Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-536-2601. Suggested minimum contribution is $40.
Music on the Hill is a nonprofit organization that provides encourages musical education and performance. Music on the Hill groups perform seven to nine concerts each year, in Wilton, Weston and Westport.
For more information about Music on the Hill and its 2014 season, visit its website here.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield