WESTPORT, Conn. – Music on the Hill in Westport is still welcoming local singers to be a part of the Summer Chorus for Mendelssohn’s “Elijah.”
Music on the Hill Artistic Director Ellen Dickinson, founding director of the Summer Chorus, is conducting the show.
Rehearsals continue to be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Weston Library, located at 56 Norfield Road.
The performance of "Elijah" is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 31, at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 36 New Canaan Road, Wilton.
To register in advance, email Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-536-2601. Suggested minimum contribution is $40.
Music on the Hill is a nonprofit organization that provides encourages musical education and performance. Music on the Hill groups perform seven to nine concerts each year, in Wilton, Weston and Westport.
For more information about Music on the Hill and its 2014 season, visit its website here.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 4 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts