WILTON, Conn. — A resident of Deer Run Road in Wilton spotted a large bobcat walking in the woods behind her home Saturday morning.
The woman became alerted to the big cat after her dog “went crazy” and started barking, she said. She estimates the bobcat weighed at least 50 pounds.
The woman spotted two more bobcats Monday but said one of them was possibly the same one she saw Saturday.
"We have only lived here one year and I have seen tons of deer and a of couple coyotes, but never bobcats—until Saturday," she said.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News