WILTON, Conn. — A resident of Deer Run Road in Wilton spotted a large bobcat walking in the woods behind her home Saturday morning.
The woman became alerted to the big cat after her dog “went crazy” and started barking, she said. She estimates the bobcat weighed at least 50 pounds.
The woman spotted two more bobcats Monday but said one of them was possibly the same one she saw Saturday.
"We have only lived here one year and I have seen tons of deer and a of couple coyotes, but never bobcats—until Saturday," she said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton