WILTON, Conn. — A resident of Deer Run Road in Wilton spotted a large bobcat walking in the woods behind her home Saturday morning.
The woman became alerted to the big cat after her dog “went crazy” and started barking, she said. She estimates the bobcat weighed at least 50 pounds.
The woman spotted two more bobcats Monday but said one of them was possibly the same one she saw Saturday.
"We have only lived here one year and I have seen tons of deer and a of couple coyotes, but never bobcats—until Saturday," she said.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm