WILTON, Conn. — A resident of Deer Run Road in Wilton spotted a large bobcat walking in the woods behind her home Saturday morning.
The woman became alerted to the big cat after her dog “went crazy” and started barking, she said. She estimates the bobcat weighed at least 50 pounds.
The woman spotted two more bobcats Monday but said one of them was possibly the same one she saw Saturday.
"We have only lived here one year and I have seen tons of deer and a of couple coyotes, but never bobcats—until Saturday," she said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms