WILTON, Conn. — A resident of Deer Run Road in Wilton spotted a large bobcat walking in the woods behind her home Saturday morning.
The woman became alerted to the big cat after her dog “went crazy” and started barking, she said. She estimates the bobcat weighed at least 50 pounds.
The woman spotted two more bobcats Monday but said one of them was possibly the same one she saw Saturday.
"We have only lived here one year and I have seen tons of deer and a of couple coyotes, but never bobcats—until Saturday," she said.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton