WILTON, Conn. – Sister Mary Jane Card of Our Lady of Fatima Parish celebrated her 75 years as a nun with a restatement of her commitment vows on June 29 during the noon Mass.
She grew up in Wilton. In 1939, she entered the Sisters of Mercy and began her career in teaching and ministering.
After joining Our Lady of Fatima in 1988, she established a program to assist the elderly and homebound, and continued to serve parishioners at home, as well as those at Ogden House, Wilton Meadows, The Greens and Brookdale during her 25 years with Our Lady of Fatima.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton