WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton will host the Lost and Found Bazaar to benefit the Trackside Teen Center on Sunday, May 18 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Lost and Found Bazaar is an in-store and outdoor live, public event that showcases the store’s eclectic mix of vintage, artisan and refurbished furnishings and room-defining décor.
As a featured outdoor component to the live store event, a select group of local artisans and specialty shops will re-create a festive “village” bazaar where they will display and offer-for-sale their unique style of branded goods.
Admission and parking for the bazaar are free.
The Lost and Found Showroom and Store is at 300 Danbury Road in Wilton.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal