WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton will host the Lost and Found Bazaar to benefit the Trackside Teen Center on Sunday, May 18 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Lost and Found Bazaar is an in-store and outdoor live, public event that showcases the store’s eclectic mix of vintage, artisan and refurbished furnishings and room-defining décor.
As a featured outdoor component to the live store event, a select group of local artisans and specialty shops will re-create a festive “village” bazaar where they will display and offer-for-sale their unique style of branded goods.
Admission and parking for the bazaar are free.
The Lost and Found Showroom and Store is at 300 Danbury Road in Wilton.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer