WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Rotary Club recently welcomed its newest member, Peter Nigro.
Rotarian Deborah Hadden of First Niagara Bank sponsored Nigro, and past president Pat Russo held the induction.
Nigro is a former member of the Staten Island Rotary Club. He spent 36 years at City University in several capacities, including chairman of the Business Department. Nigro is now retired and living in Wilton.
For more information about membership and Rotary activities, contact Membership Chairman Matt Castaldi at email@example.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity