WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Rotary Club recently welcomed its newest member, Peter Nigro.
Rotarian Deborah Hadden of First Niagara Bank sponsored Nigro, and past president Pat Russo held the induction.
Nigro is a former member of the Staten Island Rotary Club. He spent 36 years at City University in several capacities, including chairman of the Business Department. Nigro is now retired and living in Wilton.
For more information about membership and Rotary activities, contact Membership Chairman Matt Castaldi at email@example.com.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo