WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Rotary Club recently welcomed its newest member, Peter Nigro.
Rotarian Deborah Hadden of First Niagara Bank sponsored Nigro, and past president Pat Russo held the induction.
Nigro is a former member of the Staten Island Rotary Club. He spent 36 years at City University in several capacities, including chairman of the Business Department. Nigro is now retired and living in Wilton.
For more information about membership and Rotary activities, contact Membership Chairman Matt Castaldi at email@example.com.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield