WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Rotary Club recently welcomed its newest member, Peter Nigro.
Rotarian Deborah Hadden of First Niagara Bank sponsored Nigro, and past president Pat Russo held the induction.
Nigro is a former member of the Staten Island Rotary Club. He spent 36 years at City University in several capacities, including chairman of the Business Department. Nigro is now retired and living in Wilton.
For more information about membership and Rotary activities, contact Membership Chairman Matt Castaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton