WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Rotary Club recently welcomed its newest member, Peter Nigro.
Rotarian Deborah Hadden of First Niagara Bank sponsored Nigro, and past president Pat Russo held the induction.
Nigro is a former member of the Staten Island Rotary Club. He spent 36 years at City University in several capacities, including chairman of the Business Department. Nigro is now retired and living in Wilton.
For more information about membership and Rotary activities, contact Membership Chairman Matt Castaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night