WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Ambler Farm will host a maple syrup open house on Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Attendees will be able to tap a maple tree for sap, take the maple syrup taste test and learn about Native American, colonial, and modern ways to make syrup.
Bottles of Ambler Farm's maple syrup will be on sale.
The event is free and open to the public.
Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St. in Wilton.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night