WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Ambler Farm will host a maple syrup open house on Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Attendees will be able to tap a maple tree for sap, take the maple syrup taste test and learn about Native American, colonial, and modern ways to make syrup.
Bottles of Ambler Farm's maple syrup will be on sale.
The event is free and open to the public.
Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St. in Wilton.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades