WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Ambler Farm will host a maple syrup open house on Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Attendees will be able to tap a maple tree for sap, take the maple syrup taste test and learn about Native American, colonial, and modern ways to make syrup.
Bottles of Ambler Farm's maple syrup will be on sale.
The event is free and open to the public.
Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St. in Wilton.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible