WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Ambler Farm will host a maple syrup open house on Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Attendees will be able to tap a maple tree for sap, take the maple syrup taste test and learn about Native American, colonial, and modern ways to make syrup.
Bottles of Ambler Farm's maple syrup will be on sale.
The event is free and open to the public.
Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St. in Wilton.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity