WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Ambler Farm will host a maple syrup open house on Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Attendees will be able to tap a maple tree for sap, take the maple syrup taste test and learn about Native American, colonial, and modern ways to make syrup.
Bottles of Ambler Farm's maple syrup will be on sale.
The event is free and open to the public.
Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St. in Wilton.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'