WILTON, Conn. -- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Patrick Downend, who submitted the application, said he plans on resubmitting a plan for the property at 44 Westport Road in the future, the Wilton Bulletin said.
A Monday public hearing on the plan has been canceled.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Wilton Sky