WILTON, Conn. -- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Patrick Downend, who submitted the application, said he plans on resubmitting a plan for the property at 44 Westport Road in the future, the Wilton Bulletin said.
A Monday public hearing on the plan has been canceled.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Wilton Girl Scout Earns Gold Award For Animal Adoption Project