WILTON, Conn. -- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Patrick Downend, who submitted the application, said he plans on resubmitting a plan for the property at 44 Westport Road in the future, the Wilton Bulletin said.
A Monday public hearing on the plan has been canceled.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News