WILTON, Conn. -- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Patrick Downend, who submitted the application, said he plans on resubmitting a plan for the property at 44 Westport Road in the future, the Wilton Bulletin said.
A Monday public hearing on the plan has been canceled.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts