WILTON, Conn. -- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Patrick Downend, who submitted the application, said he plans on resubmitting a plan for the property at 44 Westport Road in the future, the Wilton Bulletin said.
A Monday public hearing on the plan has been canceled.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'