WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 62-year-old Wilton man, David Palombo, and Michael Tyler, 57, were charged with drunken driving on New Year's Eve.
- A 25-year-old Bridgeport man Dayquan Jackson, was charged with identity theft in Wilton after an investigation into reports of missing mail.
- Wilton Police investigated a fatal car crash near the Wilton Public Library that caused the death of a local man Raymond Kamaitis, 66.
A 56-year-old Norwalk man Alvaro Lezcano, was arrested in Wilton on robbery and larceny charges after he tried to steal clothing from the TJ Maxx store on Route 7.
- 1 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up