WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 62-year-old Wilton man, David Palombo, and Michael Tyler, 57, were charged with drunken driving on New Year's Eve.
- A 25-year-old Bridgeport man Dayquan Jackson, was charged with identity theft in Wilton after an investigation into reports of missing mail.
- Wilton Police investigated a fatal car crash near the Wilton Public Library that caused the death of a local man Raymond Kamaitis, 66.
A 56-year-old Norwalk man Alvaro Lezcano, was arrested in Wilton on robbery and larceny charges after he tried to steal clothing from the TJ Maxx store on Route 7.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'