WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 62-year-old Wilton man, David Palombo, and Michael Tyler, 57, were charged with drunken driving on New Year's Eve.
- A 25-year-old Bridgeport man Dayquan Jackson, was charged with identity theft in Wilton after an investigation into reports of missing mail.
- Wilton Police investigated a fatal car crash near the Wilton Public Library that caused the death of a local man Raymond Kamaitis, 66.
A 56-year-old Norwalk man Alvaro Lezcano, was arrested in Wilton on robbery and larceny charges after he tried to steal clothing from the TJ Maxx store on Route 7.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight