WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man who was injured in a two-car accident Dec. 26 on Westport Road died Sunday in Norwalk Hospital, Wilton Police said.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, Norwalk, was pronounced dead at 9:29 p.m. Sunday, Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch said.
Skehan was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Dec. 26 without yielding to traffic when his car collided with a northbound vehicle driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still were investigating the accident, Lynch said.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton