WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man who was injured in a two-car accident Dec. 26 on Westport Road died Sunday in Norwalk Hospital, Wilton Police said.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, Norwalk, was pronounced dead at 9:29 p.m. Sunday, Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch said.
Skehan was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Dec. 26 without yielding to traffic when his car collided with a northbound vehicle driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still were investigating the accident, Lynch said.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton