WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man who was injured in a two-car accident Dec. 26 on Westport Road died Sunday in Norwalk Hospital, Wilton Police said.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, Norwalk, was pronounced dead at 9:29 p.m. Sunday, Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch said.
Skehan was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Dec. 26 without yielding to traffic when his car collided with a northbound vehicle driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still were investigating the accident, Lynch said.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard