WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Whitney Hardy, fiancée of of Wilton native Dan Stebbins, was seriously injured after being hit by a car in Boston.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- The Wilton Wahoos swim team for ages 13-and-up competed in several meets with outstanding results in recent meets.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
A 19-year-old Stamford woman turned herself in to Wilton police on a warrant charging her in a November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton