WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Whitney Hardy, fiancée of of Wilton native Dan Stebbins, was seriously injured after being hit by a car in Boston.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- The Wilton Wahoos swim team for ages 13-and-up competed in several meets with outstanding results in recent meets.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
A 19-year-old Stamford woman turned herself in to Wilton police on a warrant charging her in a November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman