WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Whitney Hardy, fiancée of of Wilton native Dan Stebbins, was seriously injured after being hit by a car in Boston.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- The Wilton Wahoos swim team for ages 13-and-up competed in several meets with outstanding results in recent meets.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
A 19-year-old Stamford woman turned herself in to Wilton police on a warrant charging her in a November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm