Update: NORWALK, Conn. -- Traffic cleared on the Merritt Parkway by Thursday evening, the DOT said.
Original story: NORWALK, Conn. -- A car crash on the northbound Merritt Parkway was blocking the left lane between Exits 39A and 39B in Norwalk, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The crash was reported at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday between the exit for Route 106 and Route 7.
Stop-and-go traffic was reported back to the New Canaan/Darien and Stamford area.
- 1 Wilton High Senior Honored With Prestigious Presidential Scholar Award
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Wilton Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby