LARGO, Fla. - Angelina Casavecchi of Largo, formerly of Wilton, died May 26. She was 93.
Casavecchi worked at Joseph Meckel Flowers and Bruce’s Flowers in Norwalk, specializing in corsages.
Casavecchi is survived by her daughters, Barbara Swenson and Joan Schmitt; grandchildren; great grandchildren; and sister, Rose. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday June 12 at St. Thomas Church, East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will follow at St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton