WILTON, Conn. ‒ Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at Norwalk Hospital at age 91.
According to the Hartford Courant, the Wilton resident apparently died of heart failure. He had been on his way to a regular appointment with his cardiologist. He would have turned 92 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced