WILTON, Conn. ‒ Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at Norwalk Hospital at age 91.
According to the Hartford Courant, the Wilton resident apparently died of heart failure. He had been on his way to a regular appointment with his cardiologist. He would have turned 92 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity