NORWALK, Conn. - Nicholas “Nick” Allegretta of Norwalk died Tuesday, April 15. He was 72.
Allegretta was born July 16, 1941, in Norwalk, and was the son of Charles and Carmella “Millie” Mazzone Allegretta. He was the owner of Nick’s Fashion Tile & Flooring in Wilton. He was a member of the South Norwalk Boat Club, the St. Ann Club and the Coachmen Car Club.
Allegretta is survived by his wife, Sharon; daughters, Helen Allegretta of Brookfield and Shari Tallberg (Keith) of Derby; brother, Anthony Allegretta (Betty) of Brewster, Mass.; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 23 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in Allegretta’s name may be made to St. Matthew Church.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News