WILTON, Conn. - Rita W. Weber of Wilton died Thursday, April 24. She was 86.
Weber was born March 1, 1928, in Utica, N.Y., the daughter of Howard and Margaret Wilson. She was active in her community, serving as an office manager for the Wilton Board of Realtors and volunteering with the PTA, Girl Scouts, the Wilton Garden Club, and the Wilton Thrift Shop.
Weber is survived by her husband, J. Kelson Weber; daughters, Beth Morgan of Wilton and Susan Weber-Wehnert (Michael) of Annapolis, Md.; two grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Eileen Worden; and brother, Thomas Wilson.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28, from 3 to 6 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29, at Our Lady of Fatima Church, 225 Danbury Road, Wilton.
Contribution in Weber’s memory may be made to the Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489 Wilton CT 06897. Flowers are also appreciated.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'