NORWALK, Conn. - Sharon Ann Virgulak of Norwalk died Wednesday, July 2. She was 54.
Virgulak was born Feb. 6, 1960, in Norwalk, the daughter of William J Virgulak, I of Norwalk and Ruth Caffrey Virgulak. She attended St. Jerome's and St Phillip's Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School in 1978. She graduated from Katherine Gibbs School of Business and from The University of Bridgeport with a bachelor's in business and from River College of N.H. with a master’s degree in human resources. She had been a longtime employee of Fujifilm as director of employee relations before working at the Wilton Public Library.
Virgulak is survived by her father, William; brothers, William J. II (Deborah), Christopher (Nancy), Scott (Marge), Joseph, and Timothy (Christine); 11 nieces and nephews; three grand-nieces; aunt and uncles; and cousins. She was predeceased by her mother, Ruth; aunts and uncles; and a cousin.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9, at St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Road, Norwalk.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer